About two months left to the Summer School “Leadership and Governance in Sustainable Tourism” that will take place in Seinäjoki from the 1st of July to 3rd of July.
Here the partial list of the speakers of the second edition of the Summer School:
- Silvia Barbone, Executive Director, FEST – Foundation For European Sustainable Tourism
- Cinzia De Marzo, DGENTR, Unit E1 – Tourism Policy, EU Commission
- Xavier Font, Leeds Metropolitan University
- Kelly Galaski, Planeterra, Canada
- Eva Kiviranta, Finnish Tourist Board
- Anne-Maria Mäkelä, Seinäjoki University of Applied Sciences
- Anne Matilainen, Ruralia Institute, University of Helsinki
- Rachel McCaffery, the INTASAVE Partnership and CARIBSAVE
- Asko Peltola, Regional Mayor of South Ostrobothnia, Regional Council of South Ostrobothnia
- Antonio Paolo Russo, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain
- Harsh Varma, Director of Technical Cooperation, World Tourism Organization, UNWTO
- Annelies Waegeman, Office Manager, European Travel Commission
Deadline for the Call for Papers: 30 April 2014.