This week from the European Parliament lift we want to draw your attention to this events:
- 11/12 July: The European Commission DGs for Research & Innovation, Information Society and Media, Energy, and for Mobility and Transport organize two information days on Public Private Partnerships (PPPs) on energy-efficient buildings, factories of the future and green cars in Brussels (Charlemagne building).
- 12July: The ECR Group organizes the Meeting “Future of the Transport: Challenges in the white paper” from 12h30 to 15h00 at the European Parliament (Bruxelles)
- 12 July: The European Economic and Social Committee organizes a Public Hearing on vocational education and training at Van Maerlant building, Brussels at 9h00.
- 12 July: The Committee of the Regions organizes the Conference on “High-speed rail for European cohesion – the regional dimension“.
- 13 July: The ALDE Group organizes from 15h00 to 18h30 the Seminar “Which strategy for Sahel? Development policy for peace and stability” at the European Parliament (Bruxelles).
- 13 July: The ECR Group organizes a meeting on “Human Rights in North Korea“, at the European Parliament (Bruxelles) from 12h00 to 15h00.
- 16 July: The Council of Europe organizes the conference on “Energy use of biomass from agriculture“, in Sopot (PL).
- 8 – 10 September: The Green Group organizes the 2nd Green European Summer University 2011 “Europe – Make it or Break it!” at the Viadrina University in Frankfurt/Oder (DE) and the Collegicum Polonicum in Słubice (PL) – registration until 31 July.