This week from the European Parliament lift we want to draw your attention to this events:
- 18 April at 15.00 the European Economic and Social Committee organizes in Gdansk, Poland, the Public Hearing on the European Shipbuilding Industry.
- 19 April from 15.00 to 17.00 the S&D Group organizes at the European Parliament the public hearing “Future of Rail – an open discussion on the further steps that Europe needs to do to achieve a single railway area”.
- 19 April at 15.00 the European Parliament’s Committee on environment, public health and food safety organizes at the European Parliament in Brussels a public debate on Climate Change.
- 19 and 20 April the Hungarian Presidency will organize a conference on “European Disability Strategy” in Budapest, Hungary.
- The 19 and 20 April in Budapest the European Commission will hold an international conference on “Future of audiovisual Media Industry”.
- The 19 and 20 April Commission President Josè Manuel Barroso will open, in Hungary, the “Kiev Nuclear Safety Summit and Chernobyl Pledging Conference”.
- 20 April the European Parliament Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and home Affairs will organize the hearing on “Legal migration after Lisbon: seasonal workers and intra-corporate transferees”.
- From 3 to 5 May The Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism and the National Association of Rural, Ecological and Cultural Tourism, in partnership with the European Tourism Federation EUROGITES and under the high patronage of the World Tourism Organization is organising the first Romanian Congress on Rural Torusim “Rural Tourism – a tool for identity building and chance for quality standards”. The congress will take place in Citadel of Alba-Iulia, Romania.
- The European Travel Commission (ETC), the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Fáilte Ireland organize the ETC-UNWTO Joint International Seminar on Tourism Product Development, which will be held in Dublin, Ireland on 12-13 May 2011.